Forankra ABT, the largest producer of cargo restraint equipment in Scandinavia, proudly presents a new revolutionary double-decking system for open side trailers.
ABT Fastlight is developed in close cooperation with professional drivers who really know how a system like this should function, and all their experiences have been used.
The ABT Fastlight system has no loose parts and can be mounted in one simple motion. The whole beam section, including the support leg, weighs only 19 kg.
When the system is not in use, you park it fast and easy in the roof with a patented roof fitting.
In parked mode, the whole beam and leg section only take up 120 mm of space.
• ABT Fastlight has no loose parts, and the beam-leg section is easy to park in the roof.
• ABT Fastlight is adjustable in height and gives full loading width inside cargo space.
• ABT Fastlight makes it possible to optimize the loading volume.
• ABT Fastlight reduces the risk of damaging goods because you load in two levels and not goods on goods.
• ABT Fastlight gives free loading possibility from the side with forklift truck to second deck in all railers.
• A beam-leg section only weighs 19 kilos.
• A beam-leg section only takes up 120 mm in height in parked mode, which optimize the use of the trailer.
• A beam-leg section has a loading capability of 1500 kilos.
• The new spring parking bolt in the beam gives easy and safe handling of the system and full security when parked in the roof.