Forankra's Environmental objectives
- At least 80 % of the product volume should have a recycling instruction by 2020
- At least 90% of internal waste must be sorted into a recyclable fraction by 2020 (combustible is not counted as a recyclable fraction)
- 100% of our suppliers of direct material from prioritized countries according to "Axel Johnson International's Sustainability in Supply Chain Guideline" shall be audited within 2020
- 100% of our product packaging should be material recyclable within 2025
- 95 % of the value of incoming and outgoing shipments must be done by environmentally certified carriers by 2020
- Charging facilities must be available at all parking spaces at Forankra's sites in Sweden within 2023
Sustainability is our core guiding principle which runs throughout the complete organization. The concept of a sustainable business involves how we define our customer offering through the actions of our organization to how we chose suppliers, produce and transport our products. It is our responsibility to continually improve all aspects of our business -environment, social and economic – to help create a better world than today.